We (the folks at Torpedo Farm) run a platform for motion designers, CG and VFX artists called Mogr.com. We would love for you to use it. Mogr.com’s basic service is free, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as improved search. Our service is designed to give you space to make yourself more visible, discover new things and find people. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on video pages.
If you find a video page at Mogr.com that you believe violates these Terms of Service, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have additional services and products designed to make your life as an animator easier like MisterHorse.tv.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Torpedo Farm, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a Mogr.com account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your Mogr.com Account and Website. If you add a video on Mogr.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and video page, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the video page. You must immediately notify Torpedo Farm of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other breaches of security. Torpedo Farm will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you add a video, comment on a video, post material to Mogr.com, post links on Mogr.com, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms or the User Guidelines.By submitting Content to Torpedo Farm for inclusion on your video page or profile page, you grant Torpedo Farm a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your video page or profile page. This license allows Torpedo Farm to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by Torpedo Farm so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services. You also give other Mogr.com users permission to share your Content and add their own Content inspired by it (aka to remake your Content), so long as they do not copy your work and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your video page (the "Post Remake" function on Mogr.com video pages does this automatically). If you delete Content, Torpedo Farm will use reasonable efforts to remove it from Mogr.com, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Torpedo Farm has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Torpedo Farm’s sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Torpedo Farm’s reasonable opinion, violates any Torpedo Farm policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of Mogr.com to any individual or entity for any reason. Torpedo Farm will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Advertisements. Torpedo Farm reserves the right to display advertisements on your video pages.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services such as PRO accounts or Teams (any such services, an “Upgrade”) or products such as job advertisement (any such products, an "Product" ). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Torpedo Farm the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. By selecting an Product you agree to pay Torpedo Farm the fees indicated for that product or service. You can read about our refund policy here.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Torpedo Farm before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your website’s dashboard.
4. Responsibility of Visitors.
Torpedo Farm has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, Torpedo Farm does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Torpedo Farm disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Mogr.com links, and that link to Mogr.com. Torpedo Farm does not have any control over those non-Mogr.com websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Mogr.com website, Torpedo Farm does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Torpedo Farm disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Mogr.com websites and webpages.
6. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As Torpedo Farm asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Mogr.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Torpedo Farm in accordance with Torpedo Farm’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Torpedo Farm will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Torpedo Farm will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Torpedo Farm or others. In the case of such termination, Torpedo Farm will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Torpedo Farm.
7. Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from Torpedo Farm to you any Torpedo Farm or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Torpedo Farm. Torpedo Farm, Mogr, Mogr.com, the Mogr.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Mogr.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Torpedo Farm or Torpedo Farm’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Torpedo Farm or third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Torpedo Farm may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Torpedo Farm may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Mogr.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided “as is.” Torpedo Farm and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Torpedo Farm nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
13. Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Torpedo Farm, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Torpedo Farm under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Torpedo Farm shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. General Representation and Warranty.
15. US Economic Sanctions.
You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and Torpedo Farm reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Torpedo Farm, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
16. GOVERNING LAW
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in the Republic of Ireland. The courts of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings and to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this agreement and, for these purposes, Torpedo Farm and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland. This agreement is expressly made subject to any regulations, orders or other restrictions on the export from Ireland of the products, or information about the products, which may be imposed from time to time by the government of Ireland.